Dr Travis Cuscuna
Travis started his health straight out of school when he first studied Medical Science at Macquarie University and followed it up with a Master of Chiropractic.
After graduating in 2012, Travis joined Miranda Health Centre, a multidisciplinary healthcare practice located in Miranda. He also was the chiropractor for West Tigers National Rugby League (NRL) team of whom today he still follows.
Travis is committed to excellence in every treatment he delivers. Travis has had tremendous success with sporting injuries, post surgical rehabilitation, spinal dysfunction and elite athletes.
To make an appointment with Dr Travis Cuscuna, feel free to call on 9524 8862.
What Techniques Does Dr Travis Cuscuna Utilise?
- Soft Tissue Massage – with the goal of decreasing muscle tension and increasing muscle length in order to free up ‘stiff or fixated’ joints.
- Manipulation – with the goal of either increasing joint movement or stabilising structures surrounding the joint.
- Articulation/Mobilisation - with the goal of either increasing joint movement or stabilising structures surrounding the joint without a cavitation or ‘crack’ of a joint.
- Stretching - with the goal of decreasing muscle tension and increasing muscle length in order to free up ‘stiff or fixated’ joints that usually involves assistance from you in activating the muscle to maximise its length and your stretches.
- Dry Needling – with the goal of improving muscle strength, reducing muscle over-activity (or spasm) and increasing neural (your brain and nervous system’s) awareness.
- Positional Release – with the goal of reducing muscle activity by moving the joint or muscle into its position of ease and reducing neural feedback within the nervous system.
- And many, many more.
What Dos Dr Travis Cuscuna Treat?
- Spinal and Low Back Pain
- Neck Pain and Headaches
- Pre/Post Pregnancy Pain
- Posture pain
- Children's Pain
- Sporting Injuries
- Post Surgical Rehabilitation (ACL Reconstructions, Shoulder Arthroscopes and disc fusions)
- Shoulder and Elbow Sprains (Rotator cuff tears, impingement syndrome)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI, Tennis Elbow, Carpal Tunnel)
- And much, much more…